Typical Duties and Responsibilities
• The role will involve working on a mix of projects located on the waterfront including Piers, Wharves, Bridges, and Marine Terminals, under the guidance of a Project Manager.
• The work will involve a mix of field and office engineering work with travel within the United States and overseas.
• The field work will include above and underwater inspection, destructive and non-destructive testing, topographic and hydrographic surveying, and construction oversight.
• The office work will include structural analysis and design, preparation of drawings and specifications, quantity and cost estimating, and report writing.
• 3-8 years of waterfront engineering and inspection experience.
• B.S. degree or higher in Civil or Structural Engineering
• EIT or PE registration
• Commercial diving certification (ADCI or equivalent).
• Ability to work and communicate effectively as part of a team.
• Ability and willingness to travel, including overnight, as required.
• Familiarity with structural analysis software such as STAAD.
• Experience with topographic or hydrographic surveys.
• NHI Bridge Inspector Course
• US Citizen
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including health, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k). Our work environment is dynamic, has flexible schedules, with a variety of diverse projects for a broad range of experience.